From Populous Wiki
|Creators : TedTycoon|
|Modifications : None|
|Number of Levels : 10|
|Level 01: Attached Together|
|Level 02: Unpridictable Gargoyle|
|Level 03: Dessert River|
|Level 04: Ungrowing Trees|
|Level 05: Death of Angels|
|Level 06: Fort Bloodlust|
|Level 07: Suction Bug|
|Level 08: Fair Face Off|
|Level 09: ManMade Plannet|
|Level 10: Mini Land|
Symmetry Worlds is a mappack created by TedTycoon right after he released the symmetry tool. The maps are Single Player levels mirrored in different ways to give four indenticle sections. One of the maps that was popular was Fair Face Off, a new version of Face Off but where each player has the same amount of land. This level was done by mirroring Sliced Beetle (2 player version) into 4 pieces.
The mappack is known for every level being 100% symetric.
There were a few bugs in symmetry worlds due to the bugs in the Symmetry Tool. An updated version was released containing these fixes. Unfortunetly the mappack was never uploaded replacing the old one.
- Unpridictable Gargoyle - Armageddon spell was replaced with Armageddon effect.
- Death of Angles - The correct Angel of Death was created when worshiping the gargoyle.
- Fort Bloodlust - The orintation of the initial towers were fixed.
- Suction Bug - A Stone Head was added to make the level more intresting.
- Fair Face Off - The Stone Head and obelisks were added to the level.